- Tickets are non-refundable except if the event is cancelled.
- Food and soft drinks are permitted on entry.
- No glassware, alcohol or barbecues (there is a licensed bar as well as food vendors on site) are permitted on entry.
- No dogs allowed
- No gazebos allowed
- Where possible please use public transport or walk to the event to relieve potential traffic and parking problems.
- Free child tickets must be ‘purchased’ and are to be accompanied by an adult
Essential Carer Ticket scheme
We offer a free ticket for an essential Companion attending with a person with a disability who receives the higher rate of Disability Living Allowance – Care or Mobility Component, the higher rate of Attendance Allowance, the enhanced rate of the Personal Independence Payment. To obtain a free ticket, please purchase an adult ticket for the day you require, complete the application form, we will then review your proof of need and send an additional equivalent ticket. You can apply here.